Friday, March 13, 2009

Bird Man Strikes Again!

Today was a very fun day!  We met up with our friends and headed to the Point Pleasant Aquarium.  Charlie absolutely loved it!  He ran around and waved at the fish, sea lions, sharks and had a fantastic time.  He was a really good boy.  Afterwards we took a little walk on the boardwalk to the beach and fed the birds...  And yes, Bird Man struck Again :-)

Charlie was running around chasing the Sea Gulls while screaming as the birds were violently swooping at our heads and faces.  I had my sweatshirt hood up and kept closing my eyes, fearing a gull would fly into my head or just crap on me.  If Charlie could have caught up with a gull I'm sure he would have strapped it in his stroller and took it home with us.  As I mentioned in my previous post. . . the kid loves bird - just like his daddy.  I am animal lover, but just don't quite get the attraction.

The crew feeding those vicious gulls. . .
A few more steps and he would have caught one
My buddy at the beach!
Up Up and Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment