Sunday, March 15, 2009

Afternoon in the BIG Park. . .

Yesterday we spent a fun afternoon hanging out with our friends in Central Park.  I have to mention that our day included a couple of breaks at the Plaza Hotel where our friends parents keep an apartment (No I am not kidding - it's sick).  

We had some great burgers somewhere around 45th between 6th and broadway.  Unfortunately I can not remember the name of the place.  After lunch we strolled around central park.

I always forget how much I enjoy going into the city.  We don't do it enough. . .actually - we hardly do it at all.  Anyway - I made a short list in my head of things I want to do in the city this summer.  Hopefully, I'll be checking these off the list soon.

1.  Hire a babysitter so Chuck and I can occasionally see some shows and have dinner in the city.
2. Places I want to go to:  (One If by Land, Two if By Sea, Mexican Radio, Ruby Foos, SoHo Grille, Balthazar) - I'm sure I'll be adding to this list.
3.  Take Charlie and friends to the Central Park Petting Zoo
4.  See the Bodies Exhibit (if it is still there)
5.  Go to the Children's Museum
6.  Spend a day at a spa in the city. . . My friend Paola's idea and I LOVE it!  I really hope this one come true.

Me and my Buddy at Central Park
Daddy and Charlie in Central Park
Charlie and his friend Christian - Charlie demonstrating his "Soooo Big" routine.

2 comments:

  1. I love Ruby Foos! I love Johns of Bleeker {pizza} even more but it is in Tribeca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ruby Foos too! I think it's been almost 2 years since I have been there! I'll have to add Johns of Bleeker to my list. . .

    ReplyDelete