Tuesday, February 17, 2009

All Work No Play


What a busy day.  This morning I drove to Holmdel, NJ to take maternity portraits.  This was my first maternity picture taking experience so I was a bit nervous.  

I couldn't have met a nicer couple.  We really had a lot fun with the photo shoot and I love love love the pictures.  It makes me want to get maternity photos taken of me . . . . Oh wait - but then I remember, I pushed 200 lbs. with my last pregnancy - so I think my photos would just end up in National Geographic.  

Charlie went to a sitter during the shoot - the first time since we had to pull him out of daycare.  He did great and got a fabulous report card!  

I posted a few of my favorite shots from today on my Now and Forever Photography Blog - so check it out if you are interested.  I actually had so many favorite shots it was hard to choose.  I might have to post a few more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment