Monday, February 2, 2009

Winter Weekend At The Cabin

My family owns some land and a small cabin in Wellsboro Pennsylvania, (home of the PA Grand Canyon). I just love it and always wish I spent more time there. This weekend my family spent a long weekend there to celebrate the birthdays of my father and grandmother. We had snow every day and even had a mini blizzard like storm on Friday afternoon. I spent a lot of time snowmobiling (I love snowmobiling at night - it's so exhilarating), sledding and taking hikes in the snow with the dogs (there were 5 of them there this weekend). Charlie loved snowmobiling and riding with his Pop Pop on the 4-Wheeler.

Our cabin. I love sitting on the porch drinking coffee in my PJs.
Charlie and Pop Pop plowing the snow.
Charlie's cousin Cara. I love this picture of her.
Charlie's older cousin Ayden.
The 5 dogs. . .Grammy Sue is holding cookies to try to get them to behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment