Monday, June 1, 2009

Apologies, Previews and Memorial Day (A little Late)

I'm sorry dear blog.  I've been neglecting you.  I've been very busy. . . I swear.  I'll try not to let it happen again.  I'll start making up for it by posting some pictures from our Memorial Day weekend at the Cabin.  We had great weather and the cousins had a blast together.  Charlie LOVED being outside and especially playing in the Pine Creek.  The water was very cold for Mommy - but he jumped right in everyday and didn't want to come out.  I also bought him a John Deer tractor to keep up there.  It fits nicely with all of Pop's Pop's toys.  Enjoy the pictures and note - I'm trying out my new logo (I plan to use for my little business).  I'm going to try this out here for awhile and make sure I like it.  

(Little Note:  I just noticed - these pictures are getting cut off. . . I tried a new way of posting to see if I could make them a little bigger. . . apparently it didn't work.  Until I get it figured out. . . click on the image to see the entire thing!)

Charlie picked up a load (uh, I mean Cara)
Hanging out in the creek
I love this picture.  Just got an 8 x 10 made of it.  He's contemplating something while enjoying nature.
This one cracks me up.  Charlie was misbehaving (he didn't want to eat his sandwich) and little monkey Ayden was getting a kick out of Charlie getting scolded.  You had to be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment